Of course I have a lot of pictures. And now I will share some of them with you.
We drove down to FL on Saturday the 16th. So, we started the first full day of our vacation with LeeAnne's actual birthday. This is a picture after opening presents that morning.
After opening presents and going to church, we headed to Uncle Chris' house for a pool party and cookout. He was so sweet to decorate his pool for LeeAnne. (oh, ya, it was also Father's Day that day!)
Mimi looking stylish in her hat, lounging by the pool.
Uncle Chris made strawberry slushies for the girls.
And then they got to enjoy their slushie in the pool.
Unfortunately this is the only picture I got of the Father's. Both are wonderful, godly men and I am very thankful to have both of them in my life.
LeeAnne posing by her 2nd birthday cake and not her last. (Her first was at her friend party the week before).
Before cake, we did grill out hamburgers and hot dogs. Then we all sat by the pool and enjoyed the cake. We had a very nice time. Thanks to Uncle Chris for opening up his home to all of us and helping make Father's Day and LeeAnne's birthday special.
The next day, Monday, we headed to Disney. I'll tell you about that tomorrow. ( I thought I'd break up the picture barrage).






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.