This first picture was taken in the spring of 2010:
Ya, Our yard looks pretty, look at all the flowers, blah, blah, blah. But look at the ugly, baby blue shutters and the dirty beige trim and garage. And if you could see close up, you would undoubtedly notice that the paint is chipping off of a select few of said baby blue shutters. I did take close up pics of the before house but I can't find them anywhere. Evidently I need to do a better job of labeling and storing family photos cause they are all over the place. It's a mess. Anyway, now, drum rolllll......
The AFTER photo (s):
Ta Da!! Isn't it nice? And better?? (you may note that we have had a few bushes removed since 2010. The before pic was taken in April so give us a few more weeks to fill out the yard). But look at the paint job! Notice the nice, sleek black shutters and the soft white trim and garage. And the red door!
So, if you can't tell, I am pleased with our most recent home renovation. We are very thankful that the Lord has blessed us with the resources to fix up our home a little.
And now for the rest of the pictures. You didn't think there were only going to be 2 pictures did you??
![]() |
| The Red Door |







No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.