Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

So as you may have figured out from the measly 3 pictures I took on Christmas morning, I am pretty bad at taking pictures on holidays.  In my defense, for Easter, we had about 40 people over for lunch after church.  So before church, I was busy getting things ready for our guests, so no time to take pictures of how cute the girls looks in their Easter dresses.  And then after church, I was busy with the 40 people we had in, out and about our house.  I did shoot a few during the mad dash, Easter egg hunt.  And, since they wore the same dresses they had on for the Father/Daughter dance back in February (which you can see by clicking here) I didn't feel quite as bad as I did when I didn't take any Easter pictures last year. 
There are, however, absolutely none of Paul and me from Easter, so you'll just have to imagine how beautiful we must have looked.  :)


Ages 6 and under hunted in the back yard.  They were fast. 

The older kids hunted next in the front yard.  They were not quite as fast.  The hiders did a much better job of hiding for this group.  They actually had to hunt.


This is most of the kids.  There were 2 sleeping and then a couple others who didn't want to stop to pose. 

It was a fun day.  We had lots of food; ham, 2 kinds of mac and cheese, 2 kinds of salad, the biggest fruit salad you've ever seen, lots of rolls and croissants, egg salad sandwiches, my famous cucumber lemonade and lemon cupcakes for dessert.
This is the 4th year we have done this Easter party and it is something we, as well as some of our guests, look forward to every year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.